Have a go at making the easiest gluten free brownies, using only three ingredients, good for lunch box treats, after school of with a coffee for grown ups.
Ingredients: 400g of Hazlenut chocolate spread, 100g of desiccated coconut, 2 eggs.
- Preheat your oven to 160F
- Mix the coconut and chocolate spread together until all combined
- Add the eggs and mix well
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and tip your wet mixture in
- Pop in the oven for 20mins
- Allow to cool and then cut into squares and store in an airtight container until ready to eat
Check out my other lunch box sweet treat ideas below: