Makes: 12 slices
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10 -15 mins
Ingredients: 6 eggs, 4 florets of brocolli thinly sliced, handful of watercress, 1 heaped tbsp. of rice flour, 2 tsps. soya sauce, 1 garlic clove thinly sliced, 1 chopped chilli, 1/2 tsp. of dried ginger, 1/2 tsp. baking powder, 1 tbsp. of oil for cooking
Optional Sauce: 2 tbsps. of tomato sauce, 1 tsp. of runny honey, 2 tsps. of Worcestershire sauce mixed together,
salad cream, seasame seeds.
- Beat your eggs, then add the rice flour and baking powder and mix again
- Add the garlic, ginger and chilli mix well then stir in all your veg
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add your egg mixture
- Cook for 10 minutes or more on a medium heat until the pancake is set
- Slide off onto a large plate and drizzle over sauce and sesame seeds if using
- Cut into 12 slices and enjoy!
FYI You can substitue the veg for whatever you have in, peppers, sweetcorn, spinach, cauliflower etc.