Need something that’s quick, healthy and delicious too this week? Then give this Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Delicious Creamy Broccoli and Walnut Pasta a try…great for kids too!
Prep: Less than 5 minutes
Ingredients: 120g of Pasta of your choice, (I used gluten free spaghetti), half a head of broccoli, handful of walnuts, squeeze of lemon juice, 3 tbps. of soya cream, 1 tbsps of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Cook your pasta as per packet instructions
- While this is cooking cut your broccoli up into florets and boil for around 6mins
- Drain the broccoli and add to a food processor with the rest of the sauce ingredients and blend to a thick sauce like consistency, if you prefer more liquid add some more olive oil
- Drain your pasta and mix in the broccoli and walnut sauce
- Add more seasoning if you wish and enjoy!