Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Sugar Free
So glad I have created this recipes as pancakes are a real weekend treat in our household, I was a bit dubious at first, thinking that the pancakes wouldn’t be as fluffy as they are when using normal flour, but this recipe worked a treat! It was really good to make the mixture of Friday night too, so that it was ready for a lazy morning breakfast. These pancakes are also gluten free, sugar free and dairy free so feels like an even better start to the weekend!
Ingredients: 3 large eggs eggs, 1 cup of rice flour, 1/2 cup of Oat milk 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tsp of baking powder, pinch of salt, oil of your choice for frying.
- Combine all you wet ingredients and mix well
- Add slowly to the rice flour, baking powder, salt and mix well, so that there aren’t any lumps
- Leave overnight in the fridge
- When ready to cook, give the mixture another really good stir
- Heat some oil in a pan and start to cook your pancakes in batches, using a 1 tbsp. to measure out each pancake
- Cook on each side for 2 -3 minutes
- Once cooked top with your favourites pancake topping, chocolate sauce and banana works, blueberries and honey or in my case, poached egg, pancetta, spinach and black pepper yummy!