This super easy recipe uses only three ingredients and can be eaten hot or cold, breakfast on the go, brunch, lunch or as part of a picnic – perfect!
Makes: 6 Muffins
Ingredients: 6 small to medium eggs (depending on the depth of your cupcake tin), 6 slices of bread such as white, brown, granary, 6 rashers of streaky bacon, a little oil
- Pre-heat your over to 200F
- Using a cutter or a mug/cup cut circles into each of your bread slices
- Cut your bacon into equal halves
- Brush a little oil inside your cupcake tin
- Put the two halves of each rasher of bacon into each cupcake hole in the shape of a cross
- Push your bread discs down on top of each of the bacon crosses
- Top each one with a cracked egg and a little salt and pepper
- Cook for 25 mins
- Eat…you can even add Ketchup!
Despite England being part of the developed world, more than a quarter of children living in England are living in extreme poverty, low wages with increased living costs are putting immense pressure on parents and carers to give children the support and education they need for a fair start in life. Save The Children are working to support these children, to find out more please visit:
And if you’d like to make a donation via this blog, please visit my Just Giving Page, by clicking here Just Giving