Kids will love these, low in added sugar, gluten free and high in protein!
Great with a glass of milk x
Ingredients: 200g peanut butter (smooth or crunchy), 1 large egg, 60g brown sugar, 50g natural peanuts, 30g dried banana chips, 20g desiccated coconut (unsweetened)
- Preheat the oven 160 (fan), line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Mix all your dry ingredients into the peanut butter
- Add your egg and mix really well
- Now using a teaspoon make 12 rounded shapes on your parchment paper, leaving some space in between each one as the mixture will spread
- Now bake for 10mins, remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before transferring onto a plate to eat straight away or an airtight container…yum!
|One of the main problems facing children in Nigeria is the availability of nutritious food in order to help them grow and develop. There is also a lack of immunisation, and general health care needed to support mothers, their new born babies and young children, to find out what Save The Children are doing to help, please visit the link: https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/where-we-work/africa/Nigeria
If you would like to make a donation please visit the link:https://justgiving.com/fundraising/feastforfamine